my iphone 5 has started in the last 6 months(phone was purchased in December 2012)frequesntly but not always not ringing or vibrating when there is an incoming call. I can be sitting right by it and suddenly see that I have several missed calls. if the ca
bruce659

my iphone 5 has started in the last 6 months(phone was purchased in December 2012)frequently not ringing or vibrating with incoming calls. not always--sometimes it rings--but more and more often. if the caller leaves a voicemail, it sounds. This is getting to be a problem. where I am does not seem to matter. right now the reception shows as 4 bars and I just saw a call had come through and not rung. help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my iphone 5 has started in the last 6 months(phone was purchased in December 2012)frequesntly but not always not ringing or vibrating when there is an incoming call. I can be sitting right by it and suddenly see that I have several missed calls. if th
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here to help find the solution, scline49. The most common cause is the ringer switch on the device being flipped accidently. Try the steps at http://vz.to/1xFy9mL to see if that helps. If not, please let us know a bit more details about your specific problem so we can find you the resolution you need.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: my iphone 5 has started in the last 6 months(phone was purchased in December 2012)frequesntly but not always not ringing or vibrating when there is an incoming call. I can be sitting right by it and suddenly see that I have several missed calls. if th
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

bruce@hhsclaw.com,

Sorry to hear the phone is not always ringing like it should. We don't want you to miss any calls. Let's get that ringing for you again. Try resetting the network settings: http://vz.to/17Us9Pn . Retest and let us know how it's working.

BrianP_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
scline49

Another user with the same problem -- this technique did not solve my problem. is there another possible solution?

(Removed)

Private info removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here to help find the solution, scline49. The most common cause is the ringer switch on the device being flipped accidently. Try the steps at http://vz.to/1xFy9mL to see if that helps. If not, please let us know a bit more details about your specific problem so we can find you the resolution you need.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes