my order !!
mybabyluvzme_
Enthusiast - Level 2

hey I just recently ordered me a new phone!! but I need my money back today! so how do I get my money back????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my order !!
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Out of curiosity, why do you keep starting new threads about your phone order instead of just adding to one of the several threads you already have?

You can return a phone within 14 days of purchase (or by January 15 if purchased between Nov. 22 & Christmas); you will be charged a $35 restocking fee.

Return Policy & Termination Fee | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
Re: my order !!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

In addition to what tikibar1 wrote, this is a peer to peer community forum where customers can assist other customers with their questions. We don't have access to your account or any others. You need to call customer service (1-800-922-0204) and inquire with them about your order. You should have the order number and email confirmation to give them.

Your other discussions already started. Respond to those or this one, but please don't create another one unless you have a different topic or question like how to use your device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes