my phone keeps making me reactivate it every hour or half hour
shanak881

my phone has been having a lot of problems by biggest one right now is it makes me keep reactivating it, I need wifi to do it and i dont have it at my house so i have to walk to the lib every hour or so to keep my phone working otherwise i cant get into it except to make emergency phone calls but i cant revive calls when this happens?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: my phone keeps making me reactivate it every hour or half hour
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Having a working phone is very important shanak881 and we want to take a look into this for you today.

Just a few things to check out, have you done any recent downloads or made any changes on your phone? Do you happen to remember what you were doing on the phone when this happens? Also do you have the most recent software on your phone? If you are unsure, here is a link to check the software version in your device: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-84719/

We are here if you need us, let us know how this works. Thanks!

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes