how to do i restore my settings app?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my settings app is missing
Loquat
Master - Level 1

It's not missing because you can't actually delete it.  It may be tucked in some subfolder that you've created.  From the home screen, gently slide your finger down just a little from the top towards the bottom and that'll bring up the Spotlight Search box.  From there just start typing the word "Settings" and it should pop up under Applications.  Tap it and enjoy...or you can just open every subfolder you've got on your phone until you find it.  But trust me...it's there...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

It's not missing because you can't actually delete it.  It may be tucked in some subfolder that you've created.  From the home screen, gently slide your finger down just a little from the top towards the bottom and that'll bring up the Spotlight Search box.  From there just start typing the word "Settings" and it should pop up under Applications.  Tap it and enjoy...or you can just open every subfolder you've got on your phone until you find it.  But trust me...it's there...

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

If you set up restrictions on your phone, settings is one of the apps that is hidden, with the idea you can allow a child to use the phone without messing up your settings.

Read more about restrictions on your phone here...

About Restrictions (parental controls) on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support