Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
need help syncing my iphone 5 with itunes
Kev48us
Novice

ok my problem is i have restored my computer a few months ago and now when i try

and sync it sayes i can only be synced with one libbary at a time wich would be

the old one and the only option it give me is to erase it so what am i dont know

what do do i mean all my stuth is in both accounts but i dont want to lose any

thing please help and sorry for my bad spelling here is a pic of the problem

below

itunes sync problem.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: need help syncing my iphone 5 with itunes
ChaunceyM_VZW
Novice

@Kev48us

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I can understand your concern as a iTunes and iPhone user.

I do notice that you stated that you restored your computer a few months ago. The files from iTunes are typically stored on your computer in a specific place. If the computer was restored it may have erased these files. Were you able to review your computer to see if these files still exist. For a Windows 7 user these iTunes files can be found under:

• \Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\

Note: To quickly access the AppData folder, click Start. In the search bar, type %appdata% and press the Return key.

Keep me posted. I would like to know if any of the information is currently on your computer. If not you will be able to erase and sync.

YosefT_VZW

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes