no service
misskiss75

I am so sick and tired of having no service in the building I work in but everyone that has AT& T does. I have worked in the same place for two years. I thought maybe the service would get better or a tower put up close..... NO! All my phone does is drain sitting at work trying to get a signal. I pay $106 a month for this crappy service and have been a customer since 2003. Get it together Verizon!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: no service
Snn5
Legend

Well, you either have service at home or work or both.  So, it's up to you to decide whether it's worth it to you to have service at only one location, if even that.  And, why put up with that for 2 years if there are other options, be they ETFs or contract buyouts or just switching with no contract?  Never assume that a company is going to cter to one crowd or one location over any period of time, be it 1 month or 5 years.

0 Likes
misskiss75

wow.. i didn't ask for someone to be [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]about it. We don't have a lot of options for cell providers where I live so it is one or the other.. trust me, i would change if i could.. And for your information, not that it is your business, i am on wifi at home

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

So, you use wifi, which is natural since most folks do, but when it comes to cellular service, one also needs reliable coverage at home as well.  You didn't mention your level of quality at home.  Sounds like you have the option of at least AT&T though.  What was it that is keeping you from changing?  You don't mention that either.

All you really rant about is that you don't have coverage at work, even though you have been paying for non-existent service at work for 2 years.  In fact, your post is marked as a question, and not one question did you ask.

In the end, no one is being rude about asking you why you stay with a carrier if you get no service.  We are only asking why and for reasons, for which you never state.

0 Likes