not reciving voicemail
elvan51

Downloaded version 8.3 sotware on my apple iphone 5C, now I am not receiving voicemail.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: not reciving voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for replying Elvan51
We appreciate the information. We don't have any known issues that would be causing this voicemail failure. Let's try this. Please power down then remove and reinsert the Sim card and retest. If the issue persists, I would recommend backing up the device and restoring it to see if an application is causing this issue.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
elvan51,

Help has arrived! What date was the software update performed? Have you since attempted to reboot the device? How do you normally access the voicemail messages? Are you using the stock app? Do you get any error messages when attempting to access your voicemail messages? What zip code are you located in?

EfrainM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
elvan51

Software updated 04-13-15, I have rebooted my phone, I am using the stock app, don't get any error messages other than Visual Voicemail is currently unavailable. 

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
elvan51

Zip is 30349

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for replying Elvan51
We appreciate the information. We don't have any known issues that would be causing this voicemail failure. Let's try this. Please power down then remove and reinsert the Sim card and retest. If the issue persists, I would recommend backing up the device and restoring it to see if an application is causing this issue.

JoeL_VZW
0 Likes