Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ordered 10/18 will ship by 11/9 no order confirmation or any tracking info
iradoncic

I have placed an order for iPhone 5 16GB black on Oct.18 to be shipped by Nov.9 but have not received any confirmation email nor any tracking info for the order. I did the order via my upgrade.

Is this a normal process not to get any order details in email? how could I check where my order stands?

If I try to click on 'upgrade' button now, it says 'connect device when received'.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ordered 10/18 will ship by 11/9 no order confirmation or any tracking info
cman0928

You should have gotten an e-mail confirmation with an order number, location number, and a preorder confirmation number. At least I did. I also upgraded over the phone. I received the e-mail about 5 minutes after I hung up the phone. Call VZW back and just ask them to check your account to see if the order was placed successfully. Once you have that e-mail there is a link that says "Check Your Order Status". Simply click on that and enter the necessary information. Once your order ships it will list a tracking number. I ordered a 16GB black model on 10/7 and haven't heard a thing since I placed the order. Once my order ships I'll try and post it here.

0 Likes