abner209
Enthusiast - Level 2

Should I be ready to get my phone this week?  I got 16gb Black

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ordered on 10/1 Ship date by 10/26
berry100
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know I'm tired of waiting, come on iPhone.  I also got the 16gb black ordered on 10/5

bandldean

I'm tired of waiting too.  I haven't updated since my Iphone 3gs and my wife has a dumb phone so we're super excited about getting new phones.  I ordered a 32gb black and her a 16 gb white.  As of right now I still haven't heard anything.  I ordered mine on Oct. 4th with a ship date of 10/26.  The sales rep on the phone told me they would probably ship on 10/23 or 10/24.  Have you guys got any updates on your orders?

0 Likes
phyliciajade

I was told the phone would ship on the 24th and would have it by the 26th. Well its the 24th and nothing. I'm beyond tired of waiting this sucks.

0 Likes
griffin911

I ordered 2 iphones on 10/1/12/  1 16gb black and 1 16gb white.  Today I have a pending charge on the white one (with the blank tracking box) but nothing on the black. 

0 Likes
bandldean

Same here.  When did you order yours and what kind of phone did you order?

0 Likes
mngirl

This is crazy how long we are waiting.  Smiley Sad  I ordered 2 16gb white nd 1 16gb black on September 29, we are new customers to Verizon, or will be once these phones come.  My card had a prior authorization charge on it yesterday, but still not shipping info.  I'm hoping it ships today.  Anyone know how long after your card is authorized before it ships?  It ships two day Fed Ex correct?

0 Likes
iphoneforme

Is there any disadvantage ordering in store vs online? I ordered a Black 32 gb on Sunday. It's encouraging reading others getting their phones 10 days after ordering the 32 or 64 gb. I ordered in store so hopefully it'll be the same. The sales rep told me it was taking at the most 10 days for most customers. This is in Southern California.

0 Likes
berry100
Enthusiast - Level 3

The waiting game is getting old.  I ordered a 16gb black on Oct 5th with an expected ship date of the 26th and I've heard nothing and here it is the 24th when I should at least see a pending charge on my account and nothing.  I must check it 8 times a day, I'm also tired of the waiting.

0 Likes
lfreeman03

I ordered the black 16gb in a Verizon store on 10-01.  Yesterday I had a  pending charge on my account but no shipping information has been sent.  I still get the technical difficulties message when I try to check on the order.  Hopefully I'll have it by Friday!  Switching from a Droid 2 Global so I hope I'm happy with the Iphone.

0 Likes