picture text messages
newenglandgirl65

I have iphone 5s and since I upgraded software to IOS 8.1 I cant send picture text messages

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: picture text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this resolved newenglandgirl65! Are you receiving a specific error message? Does this only happen when attempting to send a group picture message? Please ensure MMS is on in Settings>Messages and there are no blocks. Also, please power the phone off and remove/insert the sim card and send a test picture message to yourself and share. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
newenglandgirl65

Tried that and message came to me both as an iMessage and at same time from my icloud account but won't send to out to anyone else

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

newenglandgirl65, let's make sure we get to the bottom of this. Does this happen with every number or contact you attempt to message? Are you receiving any specific error messages? Any changes to the device software such as new applications? Any changes to your Apple ID account?

AdamG_VZW

0 Likes
newenglandgirl65

After I updated to iOS 8.1 it won't text picture messages to non-iphone users. Other iPhones receive them

--Dayna

0 Likes
bhllal

My phone just sits and turns on and off constantly about two to three times a day.  It won't work half the time since the update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure you can pictures to anyone you like, newenglandgirl65! Please turn WiFi off on your iPhone, and attempt to send your picture message again. Let us know if this allows the picture to go through!

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes