pictures won't save to camera roll
dmc198

Had the phone for about three days all of a sudden pictures won't save to camera roll. Pictures from facebook won't save and pictures I take myself won't save.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: pictures won't save to camera roll
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets find those pictures, AriesTaurus. If you take a picture right now, will it save to your camera roll? Do you have enough space on your device? To check, please to to Settings - General - Storage. If you clear some storage does it work?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Dmc198,

Picture memories are priceless. We know its important to have your phone working porperly. When did the issue start? Does the issue happen with all applications?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AriesTaurus

I just started having this same issue. I guess I noticed it first just the other day when I was looking for a picture that I had taken. At first it seems to take the pic and put it in the library but then it disappears not saving it and not uploading it to the cloud. I'm running OS 9.1 on my iPhone 5c. I also noticed and not sure if it's related or not but when I try to save a picture on Safari or Facebook it used to put it in the camera roll but those don't seem to be saving either. Help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets find those pictures, AriesTaurus. If you take a picture right now, will it save to your camera roll? Do you have enough space on your device? To check, please to to Settings - General - Storage. If you clear some storage does it work?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes