placed order and nothing happening
kitzers

I gave my upgrade to my sons line and ordered iphone 5c Wednesday...I did receive confirmation of order from Verizon...but when I check order status the preorder number says 'technical difficulties' and when I check by order number 'order number does not exist'.  My phone still shows I can do upgrade, instead of it being transferred  to sons line.  No money has come out of my account.  this is not the experience I have had with Verizon in the past.  I have called and customer services says they can see the order and it is being processed.  His bday is next Wednesday, don't know if this is normal for iphone sales...never had smart phone before.  Normally order one day, money out same day or next and phone in 1 or 2 days.....I have received nothing from Verizon except for my original confirmation....any thoughts?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: placed order and nothing happening
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there kitzers,

That is awesome that you bought your son the iPhone 5c.  It is a great phone and it will be a birthday present that he remembers for yours.  The iPhone 5c is a very popular device and due to the demand it is on back order.  You will receive an e-mail once the order has been processed and sent for shipping.  I appreciate your patience.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: placed order and nothing happening
RTHowell

I ordered new iPhone 5s and was advised delivery on or about October 21.  Suppose everyone is ordering (or preordering).

No withdrawal until phone is shipped.  Will take to local store for acrivation and transfer of apps etc.

0 Likes