pre-order confirmation email - shipping address glitch?
cestcsk

Hi all,

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but on my email confirmation the shipping address (which is different from my billing address) does NOT have my name on it anywhere - just the company name and street address.  I'm worried because it's a big company, and I don't want the package to get sorted as general mail to the company.

Has anyone else noticed this?  Is it just that the account holder's name is the default name, or did I somewhere forget to add my name? The VZW rep I talked to on the phone couldn't help me - said he'd look into it and call me back tomorrow.  Not the most assuring answer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: pre-order confirmation email - shipping address glitch?
livspop1997

Same thing happened with mine.  If I remember correctly this has happened with my orders in the past and if you put your name in there it will show up on the shipping label on the package.

0 Likes
cestcsk

Thank you for the reply!  Just to make sure I understand you correctly, it sounds like I made a mistake and forgot to add my name in the shipping address section? Or are you saying that all confirmation emails don't include the name of the recipient in the shipping address?

0 Likes
livspop1997

Not necessarily.  I put in my name and company name, but only the company name shows up on the shipping address that's included with the confirmation email.  I think the confirmation email allows space for only three lines.  I think, if you put your name in there, it will show up on the shipping label on the package.

0 Likes
cestcsk

Good to know - thank you!!!

0 Likes