"No SIM installed"
mkwackenhut

My iPhone5 keeps displaying the message "No SIM installed" now I can't do anything & I have no clue why it's doing this. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "No SIM installed"
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

iPhone 5 may be missing its 4g SIM card or the world sim may not be installed if iPhone 5 is a world phone

0 Likes
akdisney
Enthusiast - Level 3

One your sim card not making contact.

Turn iphone off Power down. top button and hold it down and screen ask you want to trun phone off and side finger ot off

on the right side there small hole and you will need heavy paper clip.

you will need put hard to open the sim card draw. It is a small card Do not loose it wipe it and put back and close door

Two you make need to replace it

First call Verizon Store is near by you to see if thay have the shipment of sim cards.

If not make appointment near by Apple store.

the sim card need replace and log-in with verizon.

This sim card is use to tell what phone network  to use.

Right now You can not get call, picture or text.

Good luck I went to three store and got my sim card replace I need call first to see if thay have it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I hope you've been able to enjoy your awesome iPhone 5 by now mkwackenhut.It may be as simple as needing to remove and reinsert your SIM card to refresh your phone's connection to the Nano SIM, but Apple has lots of great suggestions at http://support.apple.com/kb/ts4148 for resolving this type of trouble. I'd recommend trying each step they provided to get the phone back up and working.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes