so what is everyone doing to make sure they dont miss the Fedex/UPS guy tomorrow?
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

since i work second shift 4-12pm i sleep pretty late so im going to be sleeping on the couch close to my front door so i dont miss the guy... what is everyone else doing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: so what is everyone doing to make sure they dont miss the Fedex/UPS guy tomorrow?
bomani1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm taking it off, and going in on saturday to make up for friday lol.

View solution in original post

Re: so what is everyone doing to make sure they dont miss the Fedex/UPS guy tomorrow?
jm8047

praying

0 Likes
LolGanked
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am off work tomorrow because I work Saturday. Going to open the windows at the front of the house since the weather is going to be nice and keep an ear out for the truck coming down the street.

0 Likes
Stumpy59

I am going to my local FEDEX office and pick mine up about 8:30 in the morning.

0 Likes
Sepbgh14
Enthusiast - Level 2

print and fill this out if you won't be home. You guys are welcome http://www.utc.edu/Faculty/Jim-Henry/apple1.pdf

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

good move!! im way to lazy for that though.. i also have the backup of the apartment office to sign for it. for me if i miss the guy

0 Likes
Stumpy59

You can call FedEx if you live close enough to you local office and have them hold it for you. That way they won't try to deliver it and you go to your FedEx and pick it up

0 Likes
LolGanked
Enthusiast - Level 2

Stumpy59. You won't be able to get it at the local office. They have to make at least 1 delivery attempt before they will hold it.

That is unless you have friends that work for FedEX Smiley Happy

0 Likes
jm8047

I'm in shipping business and I know that 8:30am is already late, is in the truck already, but I wish you good luck

0 Likes
Stumpy59

Yep, I got friends at FedEx.

0 Likes