stolen
mslucas

PHONE WAS STOLEN AND THE REP DIDN'T TRANSFER OVER MY INSURANCE..IVE BEEN GETTING THE RUN AROUND AND NO ONE WANT TO HELP THE SITUATION WHICH IS NOT MY FAULT THAT SOMEONE DIDN'T DO THEIR JOB. THE REPS AND MGRS ARE NOT FRIENDLY AND ONLY PERSON WAS ABLE TO HELP ME BUT WE GOT DISCONNECTED AND I WAS ADVISED THAT HIS REP BRIAN (MGR) DOESN'T EXIST. I HAVE CONTACTED THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND SENT AN EMAIL TO CORPORATE IN REGARDS TO THIS. HAS ANYONE HAD THIS ISSUE AND HOW DID YOU FIX IT. MY CHILD IS WITHOUT A PHONE AND IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER BC I CAN'T CONTACT I WILL BE GETTING A LAWYER.  I STAY WITH VERIZON B/C THEY HAVE THE BEST SERVICE BUT THEY HAVE THE WORST REPS AND THEIR NOT TRYING TO EVEN SAY WE DID MAKE A MISTAKE AND THIS IS HOW WE ARE GOING TO FIX. THEY TRIED TO SELL ME A DROID AND SEND ME ON MY WAY. THERE HAS TO BE BETTER WAY TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION.  PLEASE HELP. NEED

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: stolen
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What do you mean the insurance didn't transfer over?

Did you call and report it stolen to Verizon? Do you have a spare phone you could activate on that line? Borrow one from a family member or friend?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mslucas

Yes the rep didn't transfer over the insurance so Verizon

Is blaming me. I've been with them for almost 18 years.

Sent from my iPod

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That isn't an explanation. Did you buy the phone on one line and activate it on another? Was it the same account or a different one? Did you check your detailed bill online to verify the charges including insurance were associated with the correct line of service?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mslucas

I bought the phone directly from them over the phone. I check my bill they took it off once I got the iPhone. I was told everything was going to transfer over. I haven't had the phone a whole year.

Sent from my iPod

0 Likes
mslucas

Same account the other two lines have insurance on them.

Sent from my iPod

0 Likes
budone
Legend

When you get a new phone, you need to reup the insurance. Insurance is only on the phone you HAD.

You never noticed the price you were paying monthly dropped. You never verified what you had online after the switch to the new device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mslucas,

Making sure your daughter stays safe is absolutely important. I'm definitely sad to learn you've been having a less than stellar experience regarding your insurance and I do want to make sure we get to the bottom of this! I definitely want you to continue to be happy with your services as well as our support. 

I would like to review your account further, so I've followed you. Please hover over my icon and follow me back. Then hover over again and choose Direct Message and send me a private message with your First and Last name, your phone number, the phone number in question, the account verification (password or last 4 of social). This information will allow me to deep dive in to your account and review all possible options.

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That would be and the steps in .

0 Likes