text messages and emails didn't transfer from the 4 + I don't want subfolders transferred from webmail
bonnies11

I just activated my 5s.   I did a sync from my 4 before activation of the new phone.    It didn't transfer all of the emails, text messages from the 4.   In fact, it deleted the most current text messages two weeks till now.   The emails, none of what's in the inbox transferred.   Plus, it brought in all of my subfolders on my webmail.    I don't want  those subfolders showing up on my phone.    I can't erase the subfolders in one deletion.   Every single email has to be manually deleted, one at a time.   Thanks for the help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: text messages and emails didn't transfer from the 4 I don't want subfolders transferred from webmail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bonnies11, congratulations on upgrading to a new iPhone 5S! We apologize that you will have to manually delete every e-mail individually from your device. However, you also have the option of accessing your e-mail account on a PC or laptop to delete the e-mails in bulk. To ensure that all of your information is backed up at the iCloud, you will need to reactivate your iPhone 4 and resync that device. For more information regarding transferring your information from one iPhone to another during the activation process, click http://vz.to/16y5LcK

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes