texting not received
diyaynu

I can receive my friends texts, but she cant receive mine - I know this has happened with at least 2 of my contacts - and one is my best firend so its frustrating.

I've gone to the Verizon store and while the phone has been reset by them twice - they say they don't know what else to do ("and that's why we recommend the Droid instead") 

On another post googling for an answer, it suggested I call Verizon to get the tech team to do yet another reset/restor but via itunes and to get a log tech ticket.

on the web site I see no way to get this directly online - only ways of  following up with an existing tech ticket.  any suggestsion? instructions? 

signed,

frustrated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: texting not received
leona80907

I am having the same problem. I have had 10 days with new iphone and am new to verizon. Best Buy replaced the iphone yesterday but I am still having the problem sending txts to some of my contacts.  Don't know whether to give up on iphone or Verizon but I cannot continue with this problem!

0 Likes
Re: texting not received
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It sounds like your phone number porting process might not have been completed fully. Have you called customer service at *611 to ask them to reset your text message feature from their end?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes