travel to Germany
michellecarp

What procedure do I have to follow in order to use my IPhone 5 while in Europe?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: travel to Germany
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you're currently in contract with Verizon, suspend your account without billing. It will extend your contract out, or you can suspend with billing and keep paying for it even though you're not using it. Then when you get to Germany find a local cell phone provider and sign up for a plan that suits your needs. They will give you a sim card to put in your phone. You may need to mess with your network settings, but hopefully someone over there can help you.

OR you can sign up for an international plan with Verizon, but I think it will end up being more expensive.

0 Likes
Re: travel to Germany
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Excellent question michellecarp,

We have a ton of options available for our awesome customer who have the opportunity to travel. How long will you be gone for? What countries will you be visiting? You can view this link to help determine what plan would work for you: http://vz.to/1FR0woJ. Be sure to check out the trip advisor section!

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes