trouble getting international iphone 5s to work in united states, trouble getting international iphone 5s to work in united states
pat384

I bought an iphone 5s from vodafone in the UK because my verizon iphone was stolen, and i just put the verizon wireless sim card in and it's not working.  does anyone know what I need to do in the Mobile settings to set up the phone for use in the US?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: trouble getting international iphone 5s to work in united states, trouble getting international iphone 5s to work in united states
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It won't work. The CDMA radios that might be in the UK phone model are deactivated and IMEI number isn't in the Verizon Wireless database of compatible devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: trouble getting international iphone 5s to work in united states, trouble getting international iphone 5s to work in united states
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It won't work. The CDMA radios that might be in the UK phone model are deactivated and IMEI number isn't in the Verizon Wireless database of compatible devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes