upgrading to iPhone 5
polish23
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am planning on buying a new iPhone 5 as my current phone is having a lot of issues. Just in case, my current phone is the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. I know I have an upgrade available, but do not wish to lose my unlimited data, so I just want to find out if I can buy the new phone, and have it billed to my account. If that is possible, how long do I have to pay for the new phone in full? Is it setup as a payment plan, or do I need to pay in full before the next billing period takes place? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: upgrading to iPhone 5
polish23
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just went into the VZW store yesterday, and I can have up to $400 billed to my account since I have good credit, and payment history. So, if anyone else has this same question this post should answer it. Essentially, I can pay for half of the phone now, and the second half at the time the bill is due.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
StunnaBella
Enthusiast - Level 3

I  were told that there is no such as an installment payment plan available, unfortunately.

The only way you could keep your current plan is to pay a retail full price upfront for an iphone.

0 Likes
polish23
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just went into the VZW store yesterday, and I can have up to $400 billed to my account since I have good credit, and payment history. So, if anyone else has this same question this post should answer it. Essentially, I can pay for half of the phone now, and the second half at the time the bill is due.

0 Likes