using my iphone 5s abroad
See_Sound

I talked to numerous Verizon staff to gurantee i would be able to use my phone abroad and i was promised multiple times it would work. Hey guess what,  it doesnt work! now im travelling abroad having to hunt down possible ways of getting in touch with verizon to fix this, cant use my phone though to call them! seems the live chat isnt actually open at 6am like it states.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: using my iphone 5s abroad
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn you are having problems using your phone while travelling, See_Sound. Thank you Ann154 for providing our Global Support. Which country are you visiting? Can you please check the following settings: Settings>Cellular>Roaming>Enable International CDMA.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

International Support - Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn you are having problems using your phone while travelling, See_Sound. Thank you Ann154 for providing our Global Support. Which country are you visiting? Can you please check the following settings: Settings>Cellular>Roaming>Enable International CDMA.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes