Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verizon global service
Elmos2

I signed up for verizon global(again) and again i cannot get it to work, no phone, no internet zip, the verizon global help people are pretty useless anyone know how to get it to work?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon global service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to keep you connected while far from home, Elmos2. I regret the dealy as I understand the importance. Where are you travelling? Have you turned on roaming features via Settings>Cellular? Does the phone give any sort of errors when calling?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
edwardanytime

I am experiencing the same frustration with Verizon global support. Signed us for it, but now in Curacao and cannot make call. SOS is all that shows in my signal meter & can't make land line call without costing $1.95 minute !!!! Help before I really loose contact to home.....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your visit shouldn't be hampered with these errors, edwardanytime.  What is the make and model of the phone you are using? Running a quick search of the SOS error, I came across these steps if your device is a Blackberry device. http://spr.ly/6582ByHxG I apolgize in advanced, if this is not your device.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes