voice mailbox number
RodMeRod

I have an iphone 5C. I'm trying to set up my basic voice mail greeting but I'm asked for my voice mailbox number.  Where do I find out what my mailbox number is???

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: voice mailbox number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RodMeRod, let’s make sure that we get your voicemail set up the correct way for you. Is this the first time you’re setting up the voicemail on this iPhone 5c? How are you trying to go through and set up your voicemail? Please provide me with these steps.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RodMeRod

Yes, it is the first time i've tried to set up my voice mail.

I have dialed *86 and the default voicemal  response is "please enter your voicemail box nyumber.  I press the # key and enter my password, thinking it's my voice mailbox number and that's as far as I get

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RodMeRod, I appreciate you resonding back to my reply. I want to make sure that we do everything we can to get this going. I would love to make sure the accoutn is provisioned correctly for your Voice Mail on your iPhone. The best way we can do this is in Direct Message.  I did request to follow you and I also sent you a Direct Message. Could you please repsond back to that message. Looking forward to working with you.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes