what is going on?
Icer
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a 64GB in Space Gray by 2:12 cst on 9/20.  My credit card was charged on 10/2.   I HAVE NOTHING!   No phone, no tracking number, NOTHING!!!   

>> Subject edited to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: what is going on?
Icer
Enthusiast - Level 2

At this point I’m embarrassed to admit I have stock in this company.      The last email I received stated a 10/7 ship date but that date has come and gone.  I still have nothing except a charge on my CC.   And not even a new email with a new "make believe" ship date.  I actually used to think Verizon was good company with good customer service....wow was I wrong.  What's the problem with just telling people the truth from the start.... before they order? 

0 Likes
Not applicable

Please, I cannot believe all the whinning that goes on for every single thing in this forum.

First its "When will release the OS updates to my device"? then its "the new OS update ruined my device" and then its when will this new phone be available on verizon? And then the ones I like, "this new device on verizon sucks" all of which is not Verizons fault. But yet they are blamed for everything.

In your case they are getting the phones from Apple like millions of other people. So there is a wait. You can just contact a local Apple store and you may be surprised that the phone may be available there. You have to wait if from verizon.

I agree updates to availability and shipping would be nice, but hey the world is not always perfect.

Patience is a virtue

Good Luck

Icer
Enthusiast - Level 2

>> Attacking comment removed <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Icer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not Verizon's fault?  Why didn't they state up front " Phones come from Apple, we have no stock and have no clue when you'll get it".   I know why, because then everyone would have just ordered from Apple.  Why did they charge my CC card?  I wouldn't be winning if they would just be honest and tell the truth.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Icer wrote:

Why didn't they state up front " Phones come from Apple

It is an Apple phone, all Apple phones come from Apple. All HTC phones come from HTC. All Samsung phones come from Samsung. Etc...

Re: wtf is going on?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Icer,

Let's locate your missing device! Did you receive a confirmation email when you originally ordered the device? Look in your Trash or Spam folders for the missing shipping email. Check your order status here http://bit.ly/RjmCUB . Keep me posted.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsuport

0 Likes
Not applicable

I think RC answered your question correctly.

Verizon does not make the phones, they order them and sell them. That is it.

I also believe most companies usually post the charge when they ship. On that I have no idea why Verizon charged it sooner.

0 Likes
Icer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Come on people, I know Verizon doesn't make phones. Couldn't they have stated they had 0 stock and Apple would be sending the phones directly to the customer?   And even though they gave people shipping dates they actually had no clue when anyone would "really" get the phone?

0 Likes
Re: wtf is going on?
Icer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Apple® iPhone® 5s 64GB in Space Gray
  Order is still PROCESSING

I don't think it's missing, it just hasn't shipped yet.

0 Likes