what is the difference between the iphone 4s and the iphone 5? what is the differences between the iphone 5 and the iphone 5c?
sandmam1
Enthusiast - Level 3

can anyone tell me the difference between the iphone 4s and the iphone 5 other than the 5 is a newer model?? can anyone tell me the difference between the iphone 5 and the iphone 5c?? please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: what is the difference between the iphone 4s and the iphone 5? what is the differences between the iphone 5 and the iphone 5c?
Weth
Legend

The 4S has smaller screen, and is only 3G data.  The 5 has a bigger screen and is much faster in both processor and data, with 4G LTE.  The 5C is a plastic version of the 5 and is slightly heavier. 

Re: what is the difference between the iphone 4s and the iphone 5?  what is the differences between the iphone 5 and the iphone 5c?
sandmam1
Enthusiast - Level 3

thank you very much now my brain can go do something else  I appriciate the time you took to answer this brain fart for me

0 Likes
Re: what is the difference between the iphone 4s and the iphone 5? what is the differences between the iphone 5 and the iphone 5c?
sandmam1
Enthusiast - Level 3

thank you so much !! Those facts aren't included in the advertising !!! Bless your heart and thank you for taking the time to help this young old grandmommy out

0 Likes