Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
what is the difference between the iphone 4s and the iphone 5? what is the differences between the iphone 5 and the iphone 5c?
sandmam1

can anyone tell me the difference between the iphone 4s and the iphone 5 other than the 5 is a newer model?? can anyone tell me the difference between the iphone 5 and the iphone 5c?? please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: what is the difference between the iphone 4s and the iphone 5? what is the differences between the iphone 5 and the iphone 5c?
Weth
Sr. Leader

The 4S has smaller screen, and is only 3G data.  The 5 has a bigger screen and is much faster in both processor and data, with 4G LTE.  The 5C is a plastic version of the 5 and is slightly heavier. 

Re: what is the difference between the iphone 4s and the iphone 5?  what is the differences between the iphone 5 and the iphone 5c?
sandmam1

thank you very much now my brain can go do something else  I appriciate the time you took to answer this brain fart for me

0 Likes
Re: what is the difference between the iphone 4s and the iphone 5? what is the differences between the iphone 5 and the iphone 5c?
sandmam1

thank you so much !! Those facts aren't included in the advertising !!! Bless your heart and thank you for taking the time to help this young old grandmommy out

0 Likes