what is wrong with my phone?
maurice23

The battery is charged all the way and it dies 20 mins later. I restarted the phone three times to see what happened and it cut back on. When i plug the phone up the battery life may be at 33% then it will jump to 79%. Does anyone have suggestions to what to do in my case? Has this happened to anyone?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: what is wrong with my phone?
Tutti312

I have had the same thing happen to my iPhone 4. I changed some settings and now all my texts are green.

Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Not applicable

Green is normal for text messages to non iPhone and idevices.

You must go into Settings and toggle the switch to on for imessage to see the blue balloons for other iPhone users.

Apple - iOS 7 - Messages

Good Luck

rcschnoor
Legend

Elector wrote:

Or for iPhone users who have not activated/subscribed to iMessage. Not everyone does.

Not applicable

rcschnoor wrote:

Elector wrote:

Or for iPhone users who have not activated/subscribed to iMessage. Not everyone does.

See my link? I thought of that already

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's pretty strange behavior for such an awesome phone, maurice23. Are you still using the original charger that came with your iPhone? Did this start with the installation of a new application or software update? There's some great tips, like how to update your phone or viewing battery usage at http://www.apple.com/batteries/iphone.html that may help too.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes