where is my iphone 5s?
hbommar
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone heard anything about shipping dates, or what has been the times frames for anyone else out there????

I ordered an iphone white/silver 5S 32gb, back on SEPTEMBER 25......still nothing!! I had an original ship date of October 28th, and that is what it STILL shows on my "pre order confirmation".  I have called customer service many times, the date was changed to 11/2, then 11/4....and I was just told I have "no ship date at all". Oh but hey...here is a credit of 20.00 for an "inconvenience fee" on  your next bill. I am so frustrated!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
where is my iphone 5s?
MishaMichele
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got my 5s Silver/white a couple of days ago, and only ordered it last week. You'd better call Verizon and see what's up. I upgraded over the phone, however, and the sales person stressed the importance of going through the automated voice system to accept the terms and conditions. Did you do that?

where is my iphone 5s?
hbommar
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes i did. the woman that I spoke to today said that all of the terms and conditions have been met, everything looks "in order". so I am not sure what else i am suppose to do. may I ask where you ordered it from? a store or website?

0 Likes
Re: where is my iphone 5s?
MishaMichele
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was approached by the Loyalty Department who pried my Unlimited plan from my hands. Ok, ok, I was a willing participant in order to upgrade to the 5s. I wonder now if they have their own stash? They told me the gold ones were backordered but I could get the silver or the space grey (?) quickly. Sorry yours is taking so long Smiley Sad

hbommar
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know...I had to do the same thing. I miss my unlimited plan! Thanks for the reply! I will keep calling everyday until I get some sort of answer! I hope you are enjoying your new phone

0 Likes
MishaMichele
Enthusiast - Level 2

You're welcome. Hope your phone arrives soon. I'm going to the Verizon store tomorrow to activate mine. Hope iOS 7 doesn't give me a headache

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hbommar, we're so excited to hear that you're upgrading to a new iPhone 5S! We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you once your device ships.

Lasina_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
iphone_lover
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately it's probably in the same place that the one I ordered for my son is. Read my nightmare post.

0 Likes
hbommar
Enthusiast - Level 2

I finally got through to a very patient customer service rep yesterday, (11/6) she took the time to look back at my order to show that it wasnt there any longer. No explanation of why or when, but my order was not there anymore, not cancelled...just "missing". I find extremely frustrating that not any of the last 6 people that i talked to could find this same info out. Anyway....she was able to cancel my "missing" order and re-order my phone, which i received today! I am so thankful that I had answers finally fixed by this wonderful person!