who can help me with my ORDER?!
xzz042

I had made an online order for my iphone 5s on 11/15 online. It showed that will be delivery by 11/19. I  had recived the email with conformation # as quickly, but it always show "being processed, check it back tomorrow" in my order status. I have checked the local store, and they have the device in stock. So, I may want to cancel the order and get it in local store.

However, I called to the customer serving for all day. They always told me to transfer me to another department. The only time, they said it would not cancelled during the status was being processed and also do a transfer to another deparmenrt. but There is always being No Agents Avilable for each time!!

The chat live will not help you to do anything, except provide a phone number and let you call them.

Now, my status still not changing, and I have no idea to who i can communited with this issue.

Who can help me ?? How can I cancel it or to know anything about my order without only waste time for waiting and calling.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: who can help me with my ORDER?!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us about your order xzz042. I can understand the frustration of waiting for a new phone. I called but was unable to reach you and could not leave a voicemail. Please call us at 1-800-922-0204. Is this a new line of service or upgrade?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries, xzz042! I can help with your order. In order for me to better assist, please send me a private message with your name and mobile number. I just sent you a follow request, please follow back.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
xzz042

>Post deleted to remove personal info<

MODERATOR COMMENT: This is a public peer to peer (customer to customer) Community.

Please call 800-922-0204 concerning your order

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

0 Likes
inyourface

phone still not delivered!!!

0 Likes
inyourface

it was not a smart phone

0 Likes
inyourface

it was pantech hot shot to replace lost phone, 4 days ago?  Please help!

0 Likes
inyourface

hello

0 Likes
inyourface

i didn't order a smart phone, wondering why my phone pantech hot shot not delivered yet..........

0 Likes
inyourface

not a chat if no one answers....

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

inyourface wrote:

not a chat if no one answers....

This isn't chat, it's a customer-to-customer public forum.  You can find chat via the Contact Us link at the top of the page.

0 Likes