why can't I send pictures
isherry

I am new at the smart phone thing only had a month.

I use to be able to send pictures and all of a sudden I can't

I can post them to FB and that is it .

did I change some setting by mistake???

and my sms button is on

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: why can't I send pictures
Not applicable

There are size limitations on photos and videos sent in SMS/MMS

On iphones since there are no real settings outside of HDR you must take a picture with HDR off in the camera.

Also videos must be under 30 seconds and of course the issue can be that the receiving ISP or friend cannot receive due to restrictions which have nothing to do with you.

You could try sending directly from the photos gallery and see if that helps. By long pressing in the message area it also gives an option to choose an existing photo or take a camera shot. Try that method as well.

You could try sending via email, I know in the iPhone it gives multiple options to send as Small, Medium, Large and original size. Again most isp's have a size limit of 10-20 megabytes. So you must be careful of the size.

Good Luck

0 Likes
isherry

Thanks but none of that helps still nothing

0 Likes
Not applicable

It does not help what? I have given you more information than what Verizon would have given you.

The photos are not sending just in Multimedia Messaging? Did you try sending via email as I suggested?

Try this before trying to send any more photo attachments. Hold the power button and the large apps button in the middle together until you see the little white Apple logo. Then release both buttons. The device will reset but you will not lose any information etc.

Try sending again. Also make sure in settings-messages that all toggle boxes are showing GREEN

Again try sending photo messages and emails. If it corrects the issue then you are all set.

http://www.apple.com/support

Is where to check for further assistance.

Good Luck

0 Likes
isherry

Thanks it worked!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Glad I could help. Now all will fine in Verizon Wireless land!

0 Likes