Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wifi and data usage questions
djtracie

when looking at my history, my daughter's phone says she sucked up 1.4gb of data this month and was online at all hours of the night. she said she has been having trouble connecting to the wifi, but she swears she was never online at 4am or 1am and i believe her. where are these charges coming from? if you arent on wifi, then why are there data usage charges when the phone isn't on the internet????? also i put a cap on our plan, 1gb per person so that it wont rack up overnight by itself...now she says she cant get on internet at all, i know the data usage max made it so she cant thru verizon, but she got new wifi at her dads house and now she cant get on in any way at all. does putting a restriction on data usage where you check the box under the family plan, make it so you are even taken away from wifi?

i need someone to look at my account. because putting false data charges on there is just wrong!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: wifi and data usage questions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi djtracie!

I'm sorry for any confusion with regard to the data usage on your daughter's line. Have you cross-referenced the data details on My Verizon to double-check?
I'd be happy to review your account for you, as you requested. I have followed you in the forums. Please accept me and follow me back, then send me a Direct Message. I will look into this for you and find a resolution.

Thank you,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: wifi and data usage questions
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP

How To: Direct Message  and  ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes