11/09 shipping date - 6S Plus 64gb rose gold
mariska1084
Enthusiast - Level 2

I placed an order online on 10/13 for the 6S Plus 64gb rose gold and received a shipping date of 11/09. All the posts I've read have shipping date of 11/02 at the latest. Just curious if anyone is on the same boat as me? Any chance of getting this sooner than 11/09?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 11/09 shipping date - 6S Plus 64gb rose gold
mariska1084
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE

Just got a shipping confirmation email. I should receive it in 2 days by 10/28 4:30 PM. Yay!

View solution in original post

lnedwards818
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered the same exact phone on 9/30 and was given a shipping date of 11/2. My payment still hasn't been taken and my order is still listed as "pending". Meanwhile, lots of people are getting their phones and every person I've talked to at Verizon still can't tell me why I'm not getting mine yet. So good luck. I'm sure you will have your phone before me-lol.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mariska1084,

Waiting is the workst part when it comes to waiting for a shiny new iphone. We can relate to how impatient it can be at times.

The order ship dates are an estimate. Any of them are subject to change to a sooner or a later date. We can always look into your order for you as well. Just let us know, we'll be happy to let you know if there's been an update.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
krisiphonelvr

I ordered my iphone 6s plus 64gb in rose gold on 10/10.  I received a tracking number yesterday and my phone should be here on 10/28

0 Likes
mariska1084
Enthusiast - Level 2

Inedwards818 hopefully you get your phone soon. Krisiphonelvr that's good to hear.

I've been checking the status of my order everyday under My Account. I checked this morning, and the order status changed from "Pending" to "Being Processed". The expected delivery date of 11/09 is no longer there (but it's still there if I check it from the email link I received from when I made the order initially). It now also gives me an option to print a return label for the order. No shipment information yet. But hey that's something I guess.

0 Likes
mariska1084
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE

Just got a shipping confirmation email. I should receive it in 2 days by 10/28 4:30 PM. Yay!

lnedwards818
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just checked and I'm STILL pending...no change. I'm gonna scream.....

0 Likes
mariska1084
Enthusiast - Level 2

Inedwards I would be furious & raise hell with Verizon. That's not right!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Inedwards818, I get so excited about my new phones too, so waiting makes it so much harder. The good news is, once you see payment applied, your order will be shipping soon after that. You can watch for the latest updates on your online account, and once you see it change, you know your phone will not be far behind. In the meantime, make sure to back up your current phone and have it ready to transfer to your new phone. Please let us know if we can help at all as well. We are here for you.
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lnedwards818
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow. You're completely missing the point. I ordered my phone 9/30....why are people who didn't order til middle of October getting their phones already?

0 Likes