11/14 Shipment but no tracking number?
ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

My iPhone 6+ was supposed to ship yesterday on the 14th but I haven't received any updated information. My order still says processing and the shipment date remains 11/14. Anyone else in the same boat?

Labels (1)
Re: 11/14 Shipment but no tracking number?
ispratt2006
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes. Also, good luck finding a phone number to speak with anyone regarding the status.

0 Likes
cfsquared
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yep, same here.

0 Likes
moded
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm in the same boat, I called yesterday and they said it might ship today or snytime in two weeks 😕

0 Likes
ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

Ok, everyone. I have an update! I just got off the phone after talking with 4 different representatives. Luckily, the first lady I reached in the Customer Service department was EXCELLENT! She really knew what she was doing and you could tell she cared for her customers. She searched and searched and found me the right people to talk to about my order. The third lady I talked to after getting transferred said my order appeared to be 'stuck' in the process step. Unfortunately she had to transfer be to the last representative who had to DELETE and redo my entire order. This was frustrating because he said the new shipping date is 12/5; However, he was able to send an email and have the phone shipped ASAP. He said I should expect the shipping confirmation very soon, so we'll see how it goes this time! Even though I'm kind of frustrated, I'm thankful for the 4 Verizon representatives I talked to tonight. MY ADVICE to those of you who are stuck in this process: call 866-271-7585! This is the third number I got transferred to and the most helpful. When the automated phone asks for your verizon number, just copy that same phone number if you're a new customer and they will transfer you to someone who knows what they're doing. They may see that your order is also 'stuck'.

0 Likes
DKWMT
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Ashley. After calling the number above three (3) different times, I finally found someone who could provide a status update on my order for the 128GB space gray iPhone 6 plus. This very nice woman found a note in their system for my order that was supposedly sent out via email to me yesterday (which never came). It acknowledges a delivery/backorder/shipment issue. I asked the rep if she could resend the email. But, the best she could do was text me a snippet of the message which states "....FREE VZW MSG-DO NOT REPLY: order status update device order will be delayed from 11/14/2014 ship date, to New ship date of 12/05/2014" The information obviously outlines a new ship date of 12/5. When I was visiting with service rep 2 of 3 before being mysteriously being hung up on, she also claimed there would be a $10 credit applied to the bill for this delayed shipment issue. But, it's all still a supply/demand issue compounded by some kind of "other" logistics issue at Verizon regarding the product that was supposed to be shipped on 11/14/2014. Thus, my order along with numerous others are now part of the latest anticipated batch of new product arrivals which will fulfill orders with a shipment date of 12/5/2014. This same date can be found currently (as of 11/15/2014) online at verizonwireless.com when ordering my model of phone. It would appear something happened to the batch due to deliver to Verizon and ship on 11/14/2014. Now our orders have apparently been reset for an entirely new anticipated APPLE delivery to Verizon. So, at least for us unfortunate customers who lost out in this last issue/batch, we at least have a new target ship date for our orders. Best of luck to everyone. At this rate...we might get an iPhone 7 someday. But, don't plan to get an update from Verizon - it appears they just don't have a process/system capable of handling the customer communications surrounding these kinds of supply/demand/backorder/shipment.

kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

My phone shipped on the 13th. A day early. I will have it on Monday. Perfect timing. 2 business day.

0 Likes
lisdawg
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good for you, want a cookie?

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

Wow. Everyone is freaking out because they're phone hasn't delivered. Just bc you're angry doesn't mean anything. People are asking if it's been on time and I had that same shipping date. So you can keep your Comments to yourself

0 Likes
lisdawg
Enthusiast - Level 1

Of course everyone is 'freaking out', it's annoying as hell that we have to go to all of this trouble just to receive information on our phones. It's an expensive phone and when you have to actually pay for the things you want in life, it does tend to make you angry when you see that the one person in the forum whose daddy paid for her/his phone says that she/he is getting her phone early.