Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
11/21 shipments
Valoheart
Novice

Has anyone that has the 11/21 shipment recieved any notification??? I saw on the website the phone I ordered iPhone 6plus 128 gb space gray has been extended to 12/5 so I'm afraid I might not get mine til then 😞

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 11/21 shipments
kkcreech
Novice

When did you order yours

0 Likes
Valoheart
Novice

I ordered it on 11/2 I know most of you guys have been waiting since oct so I shou even complain but I'm so impatient I want my phone so bad!!

0 Likes
kkcreech
Novice

When was your original ship date?  I ordered on the 24th of October. And the ship date is supposed to be this Friday but I haven't gotten any information. It's seriously ridiculous

0 Likes
Valoheart
Novice

That's my original as far as I can see I ordered it 11/02

0 Likes
kkcreech
Novice

Your original is the 24th? That's the expected ship date? Well we will see i guess. You may get yours sooner idk if I had to guess it would probably be another 2 weeks or so. I will be pretty upset if it does ship on Friday bc that means I won't get it until Monday. That's over 3 weeks of waiting. Hopefully within the next TWO days at the most it will ship. I want in ON FRIDAY. grr. Teenage girls have no patience

0 Likes
cfsealy

Well I ordered my i6+ 64GB Gold on Oct 10 and I just received my shipment email today. Hopefully it won't be too much longer

Valoheart
Novice

Mine is suppose to ship 11/24 but I dont know, you should definitely get your phone by weds hopefully this really sucks, since 5 and 5s didn't sell as much as they normally do they didn't expect this much ppl to order

0 Likes
kkcreech
Novice

True. I'm hoping I get info before the nights over but for some reason I really doubt that's gonna happen. And tomorrow is a holiday so I won't be able to get any info tmrw. Crap!!!

0 Likes
kkcreech
Novice

Any new information for your order?

0 Likes