128GB Models
CSBUFFS
Enthusiast - Level 3

I Ordered the iPhone 6+ 128GB Silver model. Everyone, including myself, is frustrated with the shipping dates not appearing to be as promised since our orders show "Deliver By XX/XX/XXXX". In no way is that an estimated delivery as some have stated that the CS told them. I've seen now that phones are shipping and people are getting tracking number but no one has said anything about the 128GB. Any luck on either the iPhone 6 or 6+? I'm more curious since the rumor mill said their was a screen problem that held production up, but to me it seems like its a flash drive issue. Really just curious if anyone one has had their 128GB ship yet.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 128GB Models
dbartee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now they are randomly and mysteriously canceling the 128GB orders....creating new orders with shipping dates such as 11/4/14.....SMH

One4blackberry
Contributor - Level 1

Interesting...my order has not cancelled yet and I am hoping that it wont cancel.  I am unable to make any changes to my account because it says that I have a phoned that was recently ordered but not activated.  Once I receive the device being the 128 Plus Gold then I can make changes.  As of today my order is still in the system.  I check by calling once every evening to find out if there have been any updates that are not yet current in the system.  I have seen several people on here, one person in atlanta responded to my post saying that she has received tracking information for her 128 Plus.  I am in the same region as she is being the east coast. 

0 Likes
CSBUFFS
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have not had mine canceled either. The only thing I can think of about the dates changing is when people opened the preorder there was a period of time before you submitted. You could alter your plan, add accessories, and the summary. It should not have shown the deliver by 9/19 because let's say it allowed 200k orders like that but until someone competed the order it wouldn't take away from the available units. So when everyone submitted at once we all got different dates in emails and on the order status page because the system over promised.  If that made any sense.

0 Likes