128gb iPhone 6 plus shipping
timtimtim
Enthusiast - Level 2

Like many, I ordered an iPhone 6 plus 128gb on verizon's site just after pre-orders opened (8 mins past) and got a Sep 19 delivery date on the confirmation page and on my email confirmation. But the VZW order tracking page now tells me it's shipping on October 14th. I was one of those who was caught up in the fraud flagging mess-up - and couldn't get through to the fraud team to clear the order until around 930 CST. I absolutely need my phone delivered by Sep 24th due to travel so am really concerned. Hoping VZW's fraud team didn't delay my order... has anyone had firm confirmation that a 128gb iPhone 6 plus is due for delivery on the 19th yet?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 128gb iPhone 6 plus shipping
timtimtim
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK - chased via Facebook and just got this message from a verizon rep:

"Reviewing the confirmation number that you have sent I do see that the order would have been place in time to meet the delivery date of September 19th, just as you would have seen, so no worries there."

View solution in original post

0 Likes
pkt99
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unfortunately, no.  I ordered within the first hour for a iPhone 6 plus, 128 GB version.  I received three different communications (Order Summary, Order Confirmation and a followup Order Confirmation email) all which said a 9/19 delivery.  The verizonwireless.com website showed a 10/14 ship date the following day.  This morning it now says,

We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time.  So it is getting worse, not better. 

0 Likes
timtimtim
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine just switched to the same status (Not available at this time) from Oct 14th... I'm guessing their systems are catching up. Hoping in the next few hours it'll switch to 9/19...

0 Likes
timtimtim
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK - chased via Facebook and just got this message from a verizon rep:

"Reviewing the confirmation number that you have sent I do see that the order would have been place in time to meet the delivery date of September 19th, just as you would have seen, so no worries there."

0 Likes