14 day return policy ignored by sales rep
stephanie629
Enthusiast - Level 3

I received my IPHONE 6s on March 6th 2016. I started having problems immediately. The screen goes white sometimes. If I surf the web sometimes pages will not load. Who wants to start out with problems?

Called customer service two times. I was told on my second call that I could take the phone into the store and return it. I went directly to the store. I was introduced to a guy name Bradon. asked him if he thought I needed more memory. He would not return my phone.  He did not want to take the time to learn. I was not going to warrant him a commission.  My loss.

Very disgusted customer.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 14 day return policy ignored by sales rep
Weth
Legend

I Considered you may not be close, so I gave you mail options. 

Trust me, deal with Apple. 

Sorry for for trying to be helpful. I am a customer like you. 

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stephanie629,

You have a full attention now and apologize for your experience at our store location. The iPhone 6s is a great phone, so I am shocked to see that you had issues right after activation. With all of our phones and products, we allow our customers a 14 worry free return period with a $35 dollar restocking if the devices are opened. We would love a chance to make sure that your phone works properly for you. Have you been able to replace your phone? Have you taken any troubleshooting steps?

Here to help.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Weth
Legend

Take your phone to an Apple store if you have one nearby. They will fix this for you.  Even if you don't, you can deal with Apple by phone and mail. 

14 days is just for a return. You still have a warranty as long as you didn't phone for 1 year. 

0 Likes
stephanie629
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you but it is not what I wanted to hear.  The nearest Apple Store is 65 miles away. Why should I have to travel because I received a bad phone? Wow, it should be customer raped not customer satisfaction.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You don't have to travel. As already stated you can contact Apple by phone. You can initiate service online. You have options. https://www.apple.com/support/iphone/repair/

Weth
Legend

I Considered you may not be close, so I gave you mail options. 

Trust me, deal with Apple. 

Sorry for for trying to be helpful. I am a customer like you. 

stephanie629
Enthusiast - Level 3

THANK YOU!!

I am upset that I could not return the phone for another one. Thanks, again.

0 Likes
stephanie629
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you!

0 Likes
stephanie629
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, I received technical support assistance at least three times during the 14 day satisfaction. You can check it out on my account. I was directed to return the phone at a corporate store. I did that.

Just like I left Sprint after 10 years, I will be dropping Verizon. It is my plan so as each member comes due for an upgrade, they will have to with another carrier.

Thanks!

stephanie629
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you! I want another phone, period!

0 Likes