2-3 signal bars in Sugarland Texas 77479
JCINSUGARLAND

I ported 2 lines less than a week ago from ATT however I am only receiving 2-3 signal bars in Sugar land Tx. ATT gave me 5 , I switched because I could not get a signal in mall or stores with ATT but seems Verizon is no better. My wife has only 2-3 bars also . However our ATT mini Pads are at 5 bars .

Anyone else experiencing the same concern ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 2-3 signal bars in Sugarland Texas 77479
Weth
Legend

2 to 3 bars is a very usable signal.   Are you having problems? Sugar Land certainly has multiple cell towers so as you move around your signal will certainly vary, which is normal.   What is more important in getting signal into buildings is the frequency, and Verizon's main signals are in the lower frequencies to get better building penetration.  How is the function in the malls and stores you visit? That is the real test, not number of bars.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: 2-3 signal bars in Sugarland Texas 77479
Weth
Legend

2 to 3 bars is a very usable signal.   Are you having problems? Sugar Land certainly has multiple cell towers so as you move around your signal will certainly vary, which is normal.   What is more important in getting signal into buildings is the frequency, and Verizon's main signals are in the lower frequencies to get better building penetration.  How is the function in the malls and stores you visit? That is the real test, not number of bars.  

0 Likes