Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
$200 rebate still offered if my 4s sleep/power button does not work? (phone still powers on and off)
KaLySt

I ordered a 6plus and would like to trade in my 4s 64 GB for the rebate. My 4s phone does power on and off, however the actual sleep/power button does not work. Will I still be able to take advantage of the full $200 rebate?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: $200 rebate still offered if my 4s sleep/power button does not work? (phone still powers on and off)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your device must be in good working condition. Customers can trade-in an iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c, and 5s from any carrier with the purchase of a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus and receive a $200 gift card (iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c) or $300 (iPhone 5s). The iPhone 6 Trade-In Promotion is a great opportunity for customers, new and existing, to get the latest iPhone at little to no cost!

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: $200 rebate still offered if my 4s sleep/power button does not work? (phone still powers on and off)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your device must be in good working condition. Customers can trade-in an iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c, and 5s from any carrier with the purchase of a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus and receive a $200 gift card (iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c) or $300 (iPhone 5s). The iPhone 6 Trade-In Promotion is a great opportunity for customers, new and existing, to get the latest iPhone at little to no cost!

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes