6 Plus?
Sherylmesser
Enthusiast - Level 2

My IPhone 6 Plus is having a issue! The Volume Up button is not working! Does anyone have any troubleshooting methods on this???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 6 Plus?
Sherylmesser
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was splashed a little bit but that happened way before the volume up quit working! It really didn't have enough water on it to do anything, I wiped it and everything worked just fine right away! I'm not sure that wetness is the cause but maybe it is! What can I do? It is insured but I'm hoping that I don't have to deal with all that!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sherylmesser,

Help has arrived! When did this issue begin? Did it occur after any recent updates or application downloads? Is there any physical/liquid damage?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sherylmesser
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was splashed a little bit but that happened way before the volume up quit working! It really didn't have enough water on it to do anything, I wiped it and everything worked just fine right away! I'm not sure that wetness is the cause but maybe it is! What can I do? It is insured but I'm hoping that I don't have to deal with all that!!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

With any electronics if it got wet damage doesn't always happen right away. Parts may be fine but start to corrode. Over time the corroded areas may stop working and that could be why your volume button stopped working.

Sherylmesser
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hmmmm well I guess I will have to take in in for repair! Thank You!!

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

At least you have insurance...and iPhone can be pretty costly to replace....

0 Likes