Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
6 fails to activate on Verizon
alleghator

Despite numerous calls to the 800-922-0204 number, my 6 won't activate and the 4s won't deactivate. I want to send my 4s back to comply with my trade-in deal, but I can't if this one isn't working properly.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 6 fails to activate on Verizon
kaebfly
Leader

Can't recall if the SIM card is the same but if so have you tried swapping the cards to see if that works?

0 Likes
Re: 6 fails to activate on Verizon
dburne
Novice

Don't know if you have gotten activated yet - if not, you need to call that number and choose the option to speak to someone. I activated two new iPhone 6's Friday, and never could get either one of them activated through the automated process. Once I got someone on the phone to help me, they got it done quickly.

The hold times were kind of long, but that was Friday maybe they are better now - first one I did was around noonish when I got the phones, I was on hold about 25 min, the second one was Friday evening when my wife got home, I was on hold then about 45-50 min. It was painless once I got them on the phone though.

0 Likes