6S+ won't turn on, has black screen.
AWPTYPER

Went through the usual steps to turn it on.  Never had trouble before.  Plugged it in last night and it made the usual noise when it is first plugged in.  It is a couple years old.  Always in protective case and never dropped or damaged.  A call to my number now goes to another phone on my account as though it is going to my number/phone.  What could be the problem?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: 6S+ won't turn on, has black screen.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AWPTYPER, no matter the age, we want your phone to be working smoothly. Let's work to get it operating again. You mentioned that it made the usual noise when plugging it in. do you recall adding any new apps, games or software recently? Prior to charging, was there something specific that you were doing on the phone? The manufacturer does have a great site that provides alternate ways to power back on at http://vz.to/2BERReG. Please let us know if these steps provide any life to the phone. Also, you mentioned that calls are ringing to another phone, had you forwarded your number to another line? 

LorenB_VZW 
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AWPTYPER

Hi. TY. With no answer fairly quickly, I contacted Verizon and they are

replacing the phone with a refurbished one. Wish they weren't, but they

assured me that it would be as nice as the one they are taking back.

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 12:22 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
seaneb_vzw
Verizon Employee

Our certified like-new replacements go through a 100-point inspection, to insure they are working properly and without issue. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your replacement, let us know.

SeaneB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes