Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A salesperson earlier said that if I wanted to upgrade tonight using the edge program, I needed to order over the phone and that someone would be able to take my call. However that is not the case, what do I do? Online ordering doesn't show that I'm eligi
lpak13

A salesperson earlier said that if I wanted to upgrade tonight using the edge program, I needed to order over the phone and that someone would be able to take my call. However that is not the case, what do I do? Online ordering doesn't show that I'm eligible, but I know I am because of the Edge program.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: A salesperson earlier said that if I wanted to upgrade tonight using the edge program, I needed to order over the phone and that someone would be able to take my call. However that is not the case, what do I do? Online ordering doesn't show that I'm e
verizon555

Unfortunately, I was told the same thing. Yet there is no number that is available at this time of night. I'm so frustrated right now, I've been trying since 3:00 AM my time.

Re: A salesperson earlier said that if I wanted to upgrade tonight using the edge program, I needed to order over the phone and that someone would be able to take my call. However that is not the case, what do I do? Online ordering doesn't show that I'm e
lpak13

It's awful. I guess I'll call when their customer service opens at five but I doubt any will be left..

0 Likes
verizon555

that's what i'm afraid of too. i'm so pissed

0 Likes
verizon555

try using safari! worked great for me

0 Likes
Loquat

Keep trying.  I still have 69 days left in my 2 year agreement for my iPhone 5 and I was able to upgrade using early EDGE and had no problem.  Don't let others tell you that you can't do this because I'm proof that you can...and did...online...without having to add a line or change my number...and have my order confirmation email with a delivery date of 9/19

0 Likes
lpak13

But mine keeps telling me that I'm not eligible... How did you prove you were?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

lpak13 I definitely want to help get this resolved for you! Eligibility is on a case by case basis and can change based on recent changes on your account from day to day. Your My Verizon account will have any current eligibilities for any and all promotions. If on your account it is not currently showing eligible, you may be eligible at a later time. Click here for more details on Edge eligibility http://vz.to/1qrPhh6

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes