All is well that ends well!
TheGlamazon
Enthusiast - Level 3

After the botched pre-order process and the ever changing shipping dates, I decided to show up at my local store and try my hand. I managed to be the first person in line ( I will never do this again) and had a pleasant experience with some nice folks in line with me. The store employees were pleasant and efficient. There were nearly 60 people in line, but the store manager let everyone know that they had plenty of stock and we were more than guaranteed to get our device of choice. The door opened promptly at 8 and my butt was in the seat of my car at 8:14. My order was cancelled while I was still outside, I just had to walk in and pay. I was very happy to see the way the store (at least the one I went to) go the extra mile for folks that had the same experiences we all detailed here.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: All is well that ends well!
dburne
Contributor - Level 2

Nice to hear these good stories, congrats!!

I got two phones today from pre-order, had to call to get them both activated, and the folks on the phone were very gracious and helpful.

View solution in original post

Re: All is well that ends well!
dburne
Contributor - Level 2

Nice to hear these good stories, congrats!!

I got two phones today from pre-order, had to call to get them both activated, and the folks on the phone were very gracious and helpful.