Am I suppose to receive an e-mail when my ship date changes? I haven't heard ANYTHING.
coastalshelb
Enthusiast - Level 3

I haven't received anything about my order. I have had to call to get all information about my ship date changing.

Labels (1)
Re: Am I suppose to receive an e-mail when my ship date changes? I haven't heard ANYTHING.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello costalshelb!

I apologize that you had to call for this information! You should definitely get emails keeping you up to date on what's going on with your order. We typically use your email on file for this, unless otherwise requested. If the email is outdated or no longer used, these emails may not be going to your current address.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Am I suppose to receive an e-mail when my ship date changes? I haven't heard ANYTHING.
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Michelle, I also have never received one single email from Verizon in regards to my order. I have had to call to hear updates. I have had the same email address for 20 yrs and no nothing from Verizon in my spam or junk email.

I agree I wish Verizon would send out updates via email.

coastalshelb
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same, Ive had my email for years and I received an order summary when I placed the order and thats all. I had to call to get further information. Its annoying.

oxblznqtxo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, you were supposed to receive a confirmation email after you place your order with a 10 digit order # so you can check the status. Then after your status has been process (which could take days or weeks) you should received an email that your phone has been shipped with a tracking #. VZ should send out a notification if there is a delay with the order. If you have not received any type of email then i suggest to call VZ and find out changes were made that you don't know about. Hope that helps and good luck!

0 Likes
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

I got excited a few minutes ago, I actually saw an email from Verizon Wireless. Sadly all it was, was an advertisement for me to purchase the Droid Turbo Smiley Sad That is not the email I want from Verizon and actually the first I have received since my confirmation email a month ago ordering my phone.

0 Likes
coastalshelb
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lol, I saw a e-mail from FedEx and got excited but it was just some bull.

0 Likes