Any fixes when my iphone 6 plus fails to charge due to poor connection?
spayton42
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any fixes when my iphone 6 plus fails to charge due to poor connection?  Have tried other outlets and another charger.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Any fixes when my iphone 6 plus fails to charge due to poor connection?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked the port on the phone for an dust bunnies hiding in there and preventing a good connection?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked the port on the phone for an dust bunnies hiding in there and preventing a good connection?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re here to see that your phone stays alive, spayton42. Thanks for the checking the outlet and charger. There’s one more physical component that’s part of the mix, and that is the usb cable. Has anything happened to the cable? Based on how long you’ve had the equipment and the current condition of the equipment (i.e. no physical damage), it’s possible that it is still under warranty. How long have your had the iPhone 6?

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
spayton42
Enthusiast - Level 2

problem was corrected by a Verizon employee cleaning out the charge slot. Took her 10 minutes but now is charging again. Thanks Verizon.

spayton42
Enthusiast - Level 2

You were right! The problem was corrected by a Verizon employee cleaning out the charge slot. Took her 10 minutes but now is charging again. Thanks Verizon.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would have suggested a few second burst from a can of air, but as long as you got it fixed that's the important thing.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

spayton42,

Awesome! We're glad to hear things are working again. We're always here for support so please do not hesitate to reach back out for assistance. Also, you can see all the ways to get in touch with us, including our Live Chat, on our Contact Us page here http://vz.to/1DrCyiX. And remember, there are many helpful guides and resources for all our devices and services on our site at www.vzw.com/support.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes