Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Any resolution or suggestion to this issue?
telpac

When I receive a call on my iPhone 6s, the party can not hear me speaking so I have to go to speakerphone which is very annoying. On the speakerphone everything is very clear most f the time, but spotty at other times. Has anyone had this problem &/or a suggestion as to how it can be resolved?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Any resolution or suggestion to this issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Help has arrived telpac. We want to make sure that all your calls are heard crystal clear.

We want to make sure that all your calls get through to her. Does tend to happen to you in a particular location when dialing? Are you having issues contacting other stored speed dial numbers? How long have you had this problem for? Does your phone have any physical or water damage? Click on this link to complete a microphone test and keep us posted with your progress. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-202675/

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Any resolution or suggestion to this issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I know I would be asking the same thing if that happened to me, telpac. I apologize for issues while on a call. Let’s ensure we find a solution. When did this start happening? What zip code are you in? Does this happen with all calls or is it intermittent? Keep us posted.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes