Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Any shipping updates on the iPhone 6+, 128gb Gold model?
Putchski

I ordered 10/19 had a ship by date of 10/31. Still have absolutely no information or idea of when I might see the phone. I have called twice with no-one knowing any status. The answer, well it might ship on 11/7 if not is might ship on 11/14. I'm not holding my breath.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Any shipping updates on the iPhone 6+, 128gb Gold model?
kkcreech
Novice

That's about what they're telling me  that it should ship by the 14th. Geez how stupid

0 Likes
Putchski

Is that the one you ordered as well?

0 Likes
kkcreech
Novice

No I ordered the iPhone 6 64 g space grey

0 Likes
Donnat757
Novice

i ordered 6 plus gold 128 on 11/3 with ship by 11/21 got an email today from  Verizon "things to know about your new phone"....I read on a different thread some one else had received the same email n had a shipment notice later on that same week.  Did you get that email?

0 Likes
kkcreech
Novice

No. I haven't received anything

0 Likes
Putchski

Yeah, I haven't received anything at all either and I ordered 10/19 -

0 Likes
West_Racing
Novice

ordered 6 plus 128gb space gray on 10/13/2014. (10-31-2014 ship by) Have not heard anything but the e-mail of it now being by 11/21/2014 ship by, which I received after 7:00pm on 10/31/2014. (order status still shows 10/31/2014 ship by)

I would love to know if anyone else has ordered the same model and color and actually received it?

kkcreech
Novice

I ordered an iphone 6 space grey 64 gb on October 24th and still have yet to receive information

0 Likes
West_Racing
Novice

You know what is so funny. I actually originally wanted a 64gb phone and ordered the 128gb phone because the delivery was earlier, and I just figured the demand would be less. Now it seems to be the hardest model to get your hands on.

Just the way things work out sometime.

0 Likes