Re: Any shipping updates on the iPhone 6+, 128gb Gold model?
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

I wasn't even thinking about shipment time when I ordered

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I'm in the same boat I order same exact color model gb but I ordered on 11/2 still no info

0 Likes
Trishanne420

Not exactly the same exact situation as I ordered the 64 in gold last week or so. Shipping date was 11/21. I did get an email saying 10 things to know about your phone 3 days ago but figured it was just some email they sent out after your order. Got an email yesterday that my phone is on the way, suppose to be here tomorrow!

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

Cool cool! I never got that email so idk

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

I got that email on tues, but so far my order status hasn't change nor received any more emails.  I ordered on 11/3 6+ 128 gold with ship by 11/21

0 Likes
Putchski

Ok, I just called Verizonwireless for the 3rd time. Punched in the phone number I was inquiring about and an automated message stated that my iPhone order was due to ship on November 21st. Not the greatest customer service I must say since I had an email that said "Ship By" October 31 but at least it's something, finally!!!

Anyone else get any status on theirs?

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Same as you and I got the 128 gb as well but spce gray, guess this week they focused on 64 and next week will be our turn? Hopefully we get our tracking in the beginning or middle of the week

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
nicogirl

I ordered the iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB on 10/26 with a ship date of 11/14 and here is my story. VZW Customer Service is off their rocker.

On Saturday did a chat with online customer service. I was told it is all ready to ship, just waiting for Fedex to give tracking number which will be later today.

Today I called at 7:00, I was told there is a delay and it will be 11/21 but the lady was nasty

I called back and went to tech support and he told me not till 12/5 will it ship

Funny thing is, the Apple Store on Friday had it in stock.

They have no idea when it will ship. Apparently Apple has delayed shipment to them.

They give customers a ship date, we change our plans, resign a 2 year contract and to them it is oh well. God forbid we did not pay our bill in a month.

They should honestly give a credit on your bill for the amount of days they were wrong. So if they are 2 weeks off on the ship date, we should get a 2 week credit of phone service.

0 Likes
Putchski
Shipping Status Update
Important Information About Order Number(s): …………………...
Thank you for your recent order(s). Verizon has not received sufficient supply to ship your order on time. We now expect to ship your order by the new date listed below.
ItemQuantityNew Ship Date
Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB in Gold112/12/2014

So there you have it 1 week shy of two months from order date. I just may cancel and forget the whole thing.

0 Likes